super fly blog

Saturday, July 30, 2005

feelin down

Today, I don't know why, I just feel as if I am just waisting my time in what I'm doing. I think I should be here, but the events seems to point to otherwise. Sometimes I wonder if I have a different calling, whether it be to another school, or maybe to another profession. I don't know what to make of the year thus far. It has just been one dissapointment after another. I wish I could remember and dwell on some great thing that has happened, but I can't. I just can't seem to get away from the idea that I'm not in the right place right now. Its so hard to fight the doubt sometimes. I hate it when doubt overtakes me. I just wish God would send something to reassure me of my path or at least show me where I need to be going.

1 Comments:

  • Maybe you'll feel better when everyone gets back to school....which is only ONE WEEK AWAY!!! YAY!!!!! See ya then!

    By Blogger Kelly, At 8/06/2005 08:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home