super fly blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

3rd post

I just want to dedicate this post to God's faithfulness. I have been dirt to God, as we all have. He still has been faithful. Some may know of my situation with an RA position, and, if you know of it, you know that I have recently been sulking about it. However, recent things have come into play that will get me even more involved than an RA could. I can't believe I have been complaining. Even if things had not come into play, who am I to complain about something here on earth? Such things are a waste if they do not last for eternity. Why have I not been seeking to expand my charity? (by charity I mean the oldschool definition, love) My goodness, what great things the Lord shows to you. I have been a fool to worry, some of my family has been too. Why was I not seeking the justice for those who needed besides myself? Is it not the greatest gift to give your life away for those who are in dire need of such actions? Such things make me dissapointed at myself. I am a sinner. I admit it before everyone. I cannot hide it, so I must show everyone what kind of sinner I am. We should all do that. Open up your dark corners, for when we stand before God, the dark corners will be lighted to reveal the shame. Let us handle the shame now so that we can grow. I just praise you Jesus, for this great revealing. You open my eyes more and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home