super fly blog

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter

What a day of rejoicing. I have such fulfillment from hearing of the Lord's resurrection. That is the reason I live the way I do, and type what I am typing. It is lunacy to say that the has covered me and I love Him, and then turn around and say my life is my own, I can do as I please because I am saved. What love is in that? It is deceit. Praise God for saving me. Praise God for raising me from the . Praise Him for nourishing me and developing me into the Christian I am today. The Lord has been with me despite my running away from Him. I too have sought to be my own man, and live my own lifestyle. I realize now that my own way is the way to . Since He has saved me, I am forever indebted to Him. I cannot live without Him now that I have found Him. I have tasted the Living Bread and cannot depart from Him. It is wonderful serving Him. I am not a perfect doer of the word and follower of His commands, but He has made me whole, and I seek to lift up His name for all to see His mighty power. To God be the Glory. Let us focus on Him this glorious day, the next day, and every day that follows as long as we live. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home