super fly blog

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Precious Life

Is life so special? Should we seek to live and not have to fear the death which waits for us around an unknown corner? It seems as if we wait for the day we die and plan around it. Life is made up of so much more. Death is merely an ending of a life meant to be fulfilled. I have recently had a friend loose a brother who was my age, twenty years old. Life can be so short. Life is unpredictable. When I die, I want to say two things. One is that I lived so that no one could even slightly doubt my love and faith, the second and most important is that I lived so that God could not even question that I loved Him and had faith in him. Oh how I wish I could go back and change things that I have done. My life has been filled with regrets. I want to live, to give, to love, and dance like I could never do it again.
So many now are questioning the way we handle life. One thing must drive us in the decisions about life, and that is to realize that life has purpose. We should see God's will being fulfilled through every life.
My prayers go out to the Schrum family who lost a son on this lamentable day. This young, according to what I have heard, was close to my age. I mourn this loss within the church. May you all grow stronger in the Lord through this. Keep the faith.

1 Comments:

  • Interesting blog. Keep it up. I came across your blog from the link in my site statitics page(http://www.blogpatrol.com/...). I don't know how you reached my blog.

    By Blogger Deepu George V, At 5/13/2005 01:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home