super fly blog

Monday, December 05, 2005

What a Minister May Hate To Have To Do During His Ministry

I have found one type of death hard for me to deal with, and that is the death of the non-Christian. So many things start to run through my head. Some questions come from others, like why did God allow this. The other questions come from me, like what is your plan God. To these question, I still have trouble giving answers. It is terrible to witness a thing in this world that you know will cause the next world's heartbreak. It seems at these times my faith is even tried. Such questions haunt my past and wait to ambush my future. It is something I prepare myself for, but whenever that time comes, I am ever so unready. But even now, I still study the Bible and seek His face. I still believe the creeds. I will always have questions, but I never dare stray. I just hope this shows me my mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home